ARVHA is a non-profit organisation created in 1993 by architects and town planners, specialised in renovating social housing areas and old town centre districts. The aim of this association is to promote:
- research and development in the field of renovation, redevelopment and renovation of social housing areas, urban centres and housing,
- Vocational training of build act partners, architects, town planners, project owners, regions with a measure of autonomy and local authorities.
- international projects in partnership with organizations from countries of the European Union: German, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Finland, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Poland, the United Kingdom, Romania, Slovakia, Czech Republic, and from the Mediterranean world, Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Syria, Tunisia.
- Architects promotion, women and men, in their job exercise and the struggle against inequalities linked to genders in building trade jobs.
- The struggle against discriminations linked to genders